The academy follows the same structure, operations, training sessions and methodology as every other standard academy. A Technical Director from the club is responsible to implement the technical, tactical, physical and physiological training during the entire season. The main objective is to create an impact on player development and teach what it takes to become a professional on and off the field.
At Tripple 44 Football Academy, our goal is to help our players work, learn and improve basic and specific coordinative skills, learn specific technical and tactical aspects of football and developed key educational habits and sportsmanship
THE AIM OF THE ACADEMY
If your child is passionate about football and they have the skills, dedication and work ethic to commit fully to their sport,( the proficiency academy in IBADAN) is the perfect place for them. In the next section you can read about some of the many players who have achieved their dream thanks to this school.
Contact us today.
To prepare footballers (and goalkeepers) to compete professionally in Nigerian League:
- To improve individual technique
- To develop tactical consciousness and game comprehension
- To strengthen physical fitness
- To understand and effectively employ team tactics and strategy
- To provide the best environment to achieve athletic and academic excellence.
- Weekly programs during the summer
- Intensive programs during the year
- Trial days (Try-outs)